Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proud owner of a 2012 Porsche 92A 3.0L V6 Diesel. Part of the family for approx. 4 years now. Been super reliable, almost 200k. It is a keeper!
Generally carry out the maintenance ourselves. On our last oil change (yesterday) my wife noticed the auxiliary belt was shredding, actually 50% of it width!
I have never replaced, but looks reasonably straight forward. Holiday's here, nothing is open, will find a belt and a T50 socket tomorrow.
For those interested the new price (2012) for our car was AU$108k, the original owner spent AU$36k on upgrades. We are the 2nd owner.
Enough of my waffling:)
All the best to all for the new year!
Peter

·
Registered
1 Posts
Proud owner of a 2012 Porsche 92A 3.0L V6 Diesel. Part of the family for approx. 4 years now. Been super reliable, almost 200k. It is a keeper!
Generally carry out the maintenance ourselves. On our last oil change (yesterday) my wife noticed the auxiliary belt was shredding, actually 50% of it width!
I have never replaced, but looks reasonably straight forward. Holiday's here, nothing is open, will find a belt and a T50 socket tomorrow.
For those interested the new price (2012) for our car was AU$108k, the original owner spent AU$36k on upgrades. We are the 2nd owner.
Enough of my waffling:)
All the best to all for the new year!
Peter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts