Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

New member from Serbia, matte black 4.5!

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  X5X 
#1 ·
Hi,

I have been looking for an active and informative cayenne forum for a while now, but I had no luck. This is the first Forum that looks promising :)

So here is my cayenne, matte black 04 4.5 tiptronic S, full spec, originally bought in Dubai. I have done quit a lot of work to it in the last few years, and I am now planning to do a TechArt Magnum conversion in the near future, some pics :)

and my summer setup (pic taken before vinyl)

X

See less See more
#2 ·
I like what you've done to your Cayenne! Did you do the vinyl wrapping yourself or did you take it to a shop? Looks like a quality job was done, can't see any imperfections.

Any other future plans for your Cayenne?

Are there a lot of Cayenne owners where you live?

#3 ·
Thanks,

No, I took it to a shop where a friend of mine wrapped his Techart Magnum CTS in matte white, I didn't want to risk any imperfections :)

My future plans are a Remap, Exhaust, Air intake, either Techart magnum or the Techart aero body kit along with the turbo front bumper, Paint the headlight housings black, wrap the aluminium trim in matte and carbon, lowering module, possibly turbo upgrade in the future ;) some other small pieces, thats pretty much it :)

Yes, there is quite a big community of Cayenne owners in Belgrade

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.