Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone! Just traded my 2020 Jeep Gladiator on a 2016 GTS. While it's only been a few days, this thing is a love affair since day 1. The original owner did me a favor by ordering quite possibly every option available including the full carbon fiber interior.

Looking forward to following along and contributing when I can!

Take care,
John

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey John. I’m also from Colorado. What part are you in? I’m in Falcon. I just recently purchased a 2012 Turbo and love it. Doesn’t seem like there is too much traffic on this forum. Have you checked out rennlist.com? Lots of traffic there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey John. I’m also from Colorado. What part are you in? I’m in Falcon. I just recently purchased a 2012 Turbo and love it. Doesn’t seem like there is too much traffic on this forum. Have you checked out rennlist.com? Lots of traffic there.
Hey there! I'm up in Longmont. I've been on Rennlist off and on for years (probably first joined when I had my 911). I do like tinkering around and doing what work I can myself, so I've joined every forum I can find with information about the Cayenne - a completely different beast. Take care!

·
Administrator
28 Posts
Hi John, welcome to the Cayenne Forum!

Glad to see a neighbor (or sorts) reached out to you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Don,

I followed the bread crumbs and I'm very disappointed that such an institution in the Porsche community became a safe harbor for garbage like that. Good on you and your associates to take issue with it. I'm all for speaking your mind, but free speech has gone far to far these days when it becomes hurtful and counterproductive to a civilized society. I'm not saying I won't have to refer to the "name we do not say" in an emergency, but I'm happy to be here. As I learn more about this current vehicle, I'll do my best to contribute. Take care, John

·
Administrator
28 Posts
Hey Don,

I followed the bread crumbs and I'm very disappointed that such an institution in the Porsche community became a safe harbor for garbage like that. Good on you and your associates to take issue with it. I'm all for speaking your mind, but free speech has gone far to far these days when it becomes hurtful and counterproductive to a civilized society. I'm not saying I won't have to refer to the "name we do not say" in an emergency, but I'm happy to be here. As I learn more about this current vehicle, I'll do my best to contribute. Take care, John
John, glad you made it here. You might also checkout planet-9.com - a sister to this forum. There is an active Cayenne community there, including Otis - the master of off-road use of our Cayennes. I probably hang out there a bit more than here, but as membership and traffic increase here, you'll be seeing more of me.

Welcome again!
Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts