Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Ryan and I have just register to this forum in hopes of finding and receiving the best advise. Having prevoiulsy owned range rovers, Mercedes, Vipers, and even a Ferrari, I am now in the market for a nice Pre-owned SUV. I find the cayenne to be Unique and that's what's drawing me to one. I will begin my search tomorrow. I am looking to spend somewhere in the ball park of $10,000-$20,000. White exterior is almost a must since I absolutely love white. Higher miles such as 100,000 is OK to as long as I find perhaps a one owner with all te service history. I'm wanting a cream puff both mechanically and cosmetically. Here are few questions I have.
1) Are there any years in particular that I should stay away from?
2) What are the benifits of an S model as opposed to base?
3) would a Turbo Model be too much mantanace and much more to go wrong? Or are they much more desirable?
4) any major engine, Tranmission,suspension problems that are common!
4) I do all my services on all my cars I have owned including stuff such as F1 clutch replacement and timing belts on my Ferrari 360 so doi feel confident in servicing the porsche my self if possible.
Any am all advice is much appreciated.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome friend.

O have a 2006 turbo S and seems bullet proof providing your car has been well maintained and service history.

I must apologise but you will find that only a few true petrol heads will respond to you on this forum as most owners are just day dreamers.

Check out how many responses on the threads just in this section.

You probably will have to get your answers elsewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts