Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:
Went to Boston autoshow recently. Wife and I had been considering a BMW X5.
Sat in a Porsche Cayenne and immediately fell in love with it. Any suggetsions on best way to negotiate on price. Have been to two dealers with both offering 2% off MSRP on an ordered 2016. One dealer said "possibly" 5% off MSRP.
They also tell me Porsche offers terrible lease programs on the Cayenne.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Would also be interested in what deal you may have received ex. how much, if anything off MSRP or lease offer.
Please help, we love this car::D
Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bough a Porsche myself through Joe Rizza in Chicago and compared vehicles around the country, although I was searching for a slightly enjoyed by another Porsche (mine is 18 months old). I saved $30,000 off sticker in exchange for a slightly used car.

Saying that, I originally was purchasing a new Cayenne. Dealer offered incentives off 2014 models, but none off 2015. I located a small dealer in Knoxville who had a terrific lease deal on an "S" but I believe that vehicle sold.

You might be pleasantly surprised with payments if you check out private (non-VW) financing. I know this doesn't always work tax-wise, but it was the alternative we elected after considering lease/buy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the info. So far 2% off MSRP has been the rule. However, one salesman said he may be able to get me their standard repeat customer discount of 5% off MSRP. I have not gone back to them yet. I was speaking to someone the other day who has purchased 5 Porsche's over the years. All out of state in the Arizona area and he said the discounts were pretty good. He paid app. $800 to have the car shipped to MA. Said he has had no issues buying this way. I'll keep plugging away and see what happens.
Thanks again and enjoy your new ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts