Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined the forum and I wanted to introduce myself. I live half the year on Cape Cod and the other half in Boca Raton. About a year ago, I purchased a heavily optioned 2011 Cayenne Turbo. I have spent the last few months improving what is already great vehicle.

I have owned more than 30 Porsches since my first, a 1965 356 SC Cabriolet, but this is my first Cayenne. What a fantastic multi purpose vehicle! I have road raced extensively over the past years including running a 944 Turbo in IMSA's Showroom Stock Series in the mid eighties. I have my Cayenne handling so well that I am tempted to take it out for a track day. Has anyone on this forum done this? I am also looking for advice on an ECU custom tune as I want to take my Turbo up to 600 HP.

I look forward to hearing from other members.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just joined the forum and I wanted to introduce myself. I live half the year on Cape Cod and the other half in Boca Raton. About a year ago, I purchased a heavily optioned 2011 Cayenne Turbo. I have spent the last few months improving what is already great vehicle.

I have owned more than 30 Porsches since my first, a 1965 356 SC Cabriolet, but this is my first Cayenne. What a fantastic multi purpose vehicle! I have road raced extensively over the past years including running a 944 Turbo in IMSA's Showroom Stock Series in the mid eighties. I have my Cayenne handling so well that I am tempted to take it out for a track day. Has anyone on this forum done this? I am also looking for advice on an ECU custom tune as I want to take my Turbo up to 600 HP.

I look forward to hearing from other members.
Sounds like I can borrow your cayenne in the winter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts