Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for advice. I have always wanted to buy a Cayenne but the price has been an issue for me. Lately I have seen a 06 for 1699 private dealer has 86 thousand miles. I can probably get 8 grand for my mercedes wagon, so 8 grand isn't that much to carry for me, but anything more would be.
Would this be a good buy? Or should I just close the door on my dreams :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello folks, I'm also looking at buying an '08 Cayenne. My friend let me drive his '06 and I fell in love with it. It's the best SUV I've ever driven and this is from a past owner of Jeep Grand Cherokees, Infiniti FX35, BMW X5 and Kia Sorento. None of those compare to the Porsche so to see them going for $15,000 - $25,000 in my area is amazing.

Do you guys recommend the Cayenne S, Cayenne GTS, Cayenne Turbo, or Cayenne Turbo S. What is the difference in your opinion and which do you have or like better.

If I recall his was a GTS although it moved quick enough to be a Turbo so not sure since both times I drove it were at night and I never thought to ask. All I did ask was what year should I look at buying and he said '08 since it was the wider body style and the upgrade from 4.6 to 4.8 on the motor.:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts