Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned my 2013 Cayenne GTS for a little over a week and I'm so frustrated. There was no owner's manual which I ordered. Even after receiving the manual I can't control the AC, the seats and the side view mirrors. I mean, yes, I can move the seat manually. But the rear view mirrors I can't get right even manually. I can't seem to get the AC to work. Isn't there a way to completely erase any settings? 馃槙

Registered
I've owned my 2013 Cayenne GTS for a little over a week and I'm so frustrated. There was no owner's manual which I ordered. Even after receiving the manual I can't control the AC, the seats and the side view mirrors. I mean, yes, I can move the seat manually. But the rear view mirrors I can't get right even manually. I can't seem to get the AC to work. Isn't there a way to completely erase any settings? 馃槙
Check your settings. It is common to run in the econ mode. Your key fob stores your settings and will continue to run in the econ mode the next time you start the car. The car shuts the compressor off in that mode. If there are two fobs, it can get really confusing as to who uses what settings. I really am in awe that we can blame the lack of A/C on the key fob!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check your settings. It is common to run in the econ mode. Your key fob stores your settings and will continue to run in the econ mode the next time you start the car. The car shuts the compressor off in that mode. If there are two fobs, it can get really confusing as to who uses what settings. I really am in awe that we can blame the lack of A/C on the key fob!
I do have 2 fobs but only use one. The other really is a spare. How do I check the settings to see if I'm in econ mode?

Registered
I do have 2 fobs but only use one. The other really is a spare. How do I check the settings to see if I'm in econ mode?
Between the ash tray and the screen are some push buttons, they are behind a slide up cover, the econ mode is to the right and above. I will try to post a picture tomorrow, however, the difference in years may make my pics irrelevant. Its a push to select or deselect button and should be labeled.

Registered
The manual is nice but who wants to read a 750 tome? Everything is available online.

But the rear view mirrors I can't get right even manually.
What are you trying to adjust? I just grab the mirror and move it where I want it be.

can't seem to get the AC to work.

Registered
Does anyone know what SD T000 means? I own a 2008 cayenne. Just came up on my digital mini display today at the very top of the screen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts