Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the fact that I did not pay my taxes on time, I was deprived of my business. How not to get into the same situation?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I guess you didn't pay taxes in time not on purpose, but if you own a business you should be much more careful with this

·
Registered
3 Posts
Debt collectors are merciless. I understand what you feel. Moreover, I almost fell into bankruptcy because of them. I have a café with live music. I worked so hard to make my dream come true. Now I remember how people around me were doubting that I will do that. However, I went through a lot of difficulties and I consider you did so to. I put part of my soul in this café. I wanted to make a place where people can relax and drink nice tea and coffee and show their talents if they want to. Talking about taxes... When pandemia started everything got so bad. I barely had money to pay taxes, and I was looking for help. taxfyle.com were always here to support me and my café from closing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Debt collectors are merciless. I understand what you feel. Moreover, I almost fell into bankruptcy because of them. I have a café with live music. I worked so hard to make my dream come true. Now I remember how people around me were doubting that I will do that. However, I went through a lot of difficulties and I consider you did so to. I put part of my soul in this café. I wanted to make a place where people can relax and drink nice tea and coffee and show their talents if they want to. Talking about taxes... When pandemia started everything got so bad. I barely had money to pay taxes, and I was looking for help. taxfyle.com were always here to support me and my café from closing.
Great story man. I am glad your dream came true even if people didn't believe in you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pay taxes. What's not clear here? You can, of course, prepare a rescue pillow for yourself. For example, investing money. If you suddenly find yourself out of work again, you will at least have some savings. You can make good money on investments and increase your money. I Buy crypto on Switchere and believe that this is one of the most profitable money investment options. Guys, have you heard anything about the Switchere service?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts