Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, new here.

So i did the first oil change after i bought the car used, and i read on the manual it advice for 0-30 and 0-40 full synthetic. The problem is went to a non authorized service and he put 10-40 semi synthetic! Now i have to change the oil again, my question is, the manual says 0-30 and 0-40 but i live in dubai and the car is created for dubai as well, however is the manual also for hot countries or should i put a different oil because i live there?
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
You don't say which engine you have, the base v 6 uses 5W-30 or 0W-30. The S and turbo engines use 0W-40 , 5W-40 or 5W-50. Mobil 1 is recommended but there's a long list of oils that meet Porsche's specs. In Dubai I'd use 5W-40 myself. It's hot there if you haven't noticed.

·
Administrator
147 Posts
Since the OP was last seen here in 2017, I'm closing this thread to further content. My WAG is he either doesn't have the Cayenne anymore, or he's figured out what oil to use in it.. plus since he didn't include year/model/engine - the question he asked really can't be accurately answered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.