Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week's theme is Oldies but Goodies Challenge-topaz the challenge is to post something that depicts topaz-either a stone or a color.

Go through your stash and post a photo in this topic that is related to the topic. It could be something you did yesterday or something you did 5 years ago. We recommend that you place as many items as you want. Can't make it much easier.

We hope to see many creative photos of your topaz-inspired creations.

At the end of the contest, Kat will make a collage of entries (at least one photo from each contestant) and post it on her blog to share what a talented crowd this is! It will link to your store, blog, or other pages with your signature. If you don't want your article to be included, please note this in your post.

We would like more participants to take part in this easy and fun challenge. Won't you join us?

·
Registered
1 Posts
However, I'm not an expert on the subject. I believe this jewelry is beautiful and costly. In addition, I have a short story about this topic. I was looking for jewelry to give as a present to my girlfriend three months ago. I spent about two weeks searching for the right solution. Many of the online stores I visited were very pricey. As a result, the safest solution I purchased a black opal from Opal Galaxy - Stunning Wholesale Natural Australian Opal Supplier The jewel I received is beautiful and elegant. I'm fortunate that I was able to get this opal at such a low cost. I hope you don't have any more concerns about this!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Topaz-inspired jewels look so good; however, I can hardly find something right for me. They all look great, but not all are suitable for me. My late jewels craving became the stone rings ones. I searched for a while to find something beautiful in a rose goldstone, and happily, last week, I found a sterling silver rose gold ring from the House of Jewelry. The moment I saw it, I knew its mine. The quality is absolutely excellent, and the color is charming. I was impressed by it; therefore, I purchased a necklace for my mom from the exact same store.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts