Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a 2016 Cayenne. We ordered the Panoramic Moon Roof after suggestion from salesman and sitting in a Cayenne with it. However, have since learned that there have been many noise (rattle/squeaking and buffeting) issues with this roof system. :eek: We live in New England so wonder if the cold weather could cause issues with any of the rubber/plastic Moon Roof parts. Now we are seriously considering going back to the standard moon roof. We have until March 27 to change the order. Any comments /suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Dennis B.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We live in Oregon and the entire vehicle including pano is squeak free. I suspect you will take a hit on resale if you have the standard moon roof because of the popularity of the pano unit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the pano and after looking at both I went out of my way to get it and am glad I did. Seems quiet to me, but I suppose either option could have problems. I know others prefer the smaller units so it is personal preference. I say look at both in person and see what you like. Rear seat passengers love it and always comment, when I used to have a regular moonroof I actually rarely used it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hope you kept the pano roof option. I dont understand prefering the standard roof. Its either yes(pano) or no(nothing).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts