Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past whenever I bought a car Audi or Lexus, I have recvd a customer satisfaction survey rather promptly after the car delivery.

Does Porsche Canada also do something of this sort or does it only contact customers selectively?:mad:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Loving the Cayenne S so far. A great ride, fantastic handling.....have to learn to keep a light foot......

Not even a welcome letter from Porsche so far( bought in April 2015)...perhaps they do not prefer to have my kind of customer buy new from them!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I checked if Porsche NA sends out any letters to new customers,,,like Audi, MB and Lexus...they do it seems....I got an email from them saying welcome to Porsche!!! and thank you asking if they send out any letter acknowledging the purchase of a new car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And all I got was an email , because I asked...S I was sent an email saying welcome to Porsche!!

It seems other Cayenne owners have been getting promotional material like pens, paper weights with VIN etc etc....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am seeing pictures of what other porsche buyers in other provinces in Canada are getting....and here I did not even a merit a welcome note from porsche....

At least the vehicle is still fun to drive....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have recvd a customer satisfaction survey rather promptly after the car delivery.
I got nothing from Porsche, but a few months later did get a survey from a company called Maritz Canada.

Ppl on some forums are posting pictures of promotional material of stuff from manufacturer....I did not even get a simple letter....:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts