Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering how good it handles in the snow? especially deep snow? is it too powerful to keep traction properly or is it well behaved?

·
Registered
51 Posts
From what I've seen it handles extremely good in the winter time. As long as you don't drive like an idiot the car remains very manageable even in the worst conditions. It also helps to have the proper set of tires for the right occasion.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's really amazing in the winter. It handles extremely well. All 4 wheels always feel planted. But like V6_driver said, you need the right set of tires for the right occasion.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Since it seems like a couple of you guys here have experience with the Porsche Cayenne and winter driving them, what winter tire did Porsche give you guys? Or did you end up going to a shop for your winter tires?

If I get a Cayenne it will be my daily driver, 365 days of the year so I want to make sure I'm safe and nothing loosing control of my Cayenne in the winter.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anything with proper winter tires will be fine. Our Cayenne with Blizzaks is really good. If it had a set of Nokian Hakkapellita 8 studded tires...it would be phenomenal!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts