Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up CPO 2019 cayenne Tuesday was just wondering is the porsche connect worth it, and what exactly does it do..

thanks
Brian

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have the dealer set it up for you when you pick up the Cayenne. Contact them Monday since it is a bit of a process. They will get a code and should send you a link which you follow to install on your phone and activate.

Porsche Connect is standard for hybrids and an option on others. For the hybrids it allows you to set up charging times. You enter when you are leaving and the Cayenne figures out when to start the charge. There is an option for precooling or prewarming the car but I have not gotten that far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I personally don't find it very useful. You can't start the car with it (would be awesome) and I don't think you can unlock it either. I don't use it, just sayin.

·
Registered
3 Posts
bigg boss telugu vote

If you are searching Bigg Boss Telugu Vote procedure, you are at the right place. This blog is developed to provide information on How to Vote Bigg Boss Telugu Contestants as well as to provide all the updates about Bigg Boss 4 Telugu.
Bigg Boss Telugu vote

1 - 11 of 11 Posts