Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale are my 2006 Porsche OEM 20" Turbo S Wheels & Michelin Latitude Tour HP 275 40 20 tires with TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor) in each wheel. I bought these before I bought my 05 CTT, as I noticed lots of the CTT's has 18 or 19 wheels on them. I wanted 20's and luckily mine came with the 20" Sport Techno Wheels!

So, I wanted to keep these, but the wife wants them to go to free up space in the garage. They are balanced and ready to bolt on and go. They even come with the OEM Porsche center caps too.

I can do $1,100 shipped to anywhere in the Continental USA. That is a steal!

Check out all of the pics. Also, since I am new to this forum, check out my user profile on the m5board.com (username - roller1150) and eBay (username - littleroller).

Feel free to text, email, or call me - nine two five, four eight seven, six three eight seven.

I am located in Aurora, CO. My PayPal info is alan(dot)[email protected] Thanks for viewing - Alan

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop. $1,000 shipped to your door in the Continental USA. They are for sale on 6speedonline now too. Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price drop to $950. That includes the price of shipping, which is about $240 from Fed Ex. I am putting them up for sale locally now on craigslist Denver for $750.

If you are in Denver and want to pick them up from my house. They are yours for $700.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pending sale to a local member.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOLD to a local Cayenne owner that happened to have a 06 Turbo S! The cayenneforums.com connecting owners as it was designed...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts