Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of ppl in the Audi world swear by the OEM 710N diverter valve that's able to hold in excess of 20psi of boost.

Since our stock CTT doesn't boost past 1 bar (~14.5psi) can anyone tell me if the stock Porsche OEMdiverter valve is of equal caliber, better than, or worse than the 710N diverter valve? From what I've read, the spring rate inside the 710N valve is around 14.5lbs

I'm getting a code in my durametric for a boost leak, and when I get on the gas hard, i can feel the car surge ahead at full boost, then the boost dips a bit, then picks back up, so it's kind of like a jerking motion, and I'd like to replace my diverter valves since they've gone 90k miles on the stock ones already and I think that that's the culprit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A lot of ppl in the Audi world swear by the OEM 710N diverter valve that's able to hold in excess of 20psi of boost.

Since our stock CTT doesn't boost past 1 bar (~14.5psi) can anyone tell me if the stock Porsche OEMdiverter valve is of equal caliber, better than, or worse than the 710N diverter valve? From what I've read, the spring rate inside the 710N valve is around 14.5lbs

I'm getting a code in my durametric for a boost leak, and when I get on the gas hard, i can feel the car surge ahead at full boost, then the boost dips a bit, then picks back up, so it's kind of like a jerking motion, and I'd like to replace my diverter valves since they've gone 90k miles on the stock ones already and I think that that's the culprit.
At what point does the jerking start? How bad is it? I'm experiencing something very similar but it's really bad at low rpm. It runs like a beast over @ 2500 rpm though. Replaced some faulty vacuum hoses which seemed to work for 20 minutes but then back to the same condition which makes no sense.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts