Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first considered the Cayenne some years ago, but with no diesel version I went for an X5 instead. But I m now very interested in the Cayenne Diesel S, however have seen no reference to such on this forum. Is it actually available in the US? I'm in the UK though where it most definitely is available.

Can anyone enlighten me as to when the Cayenne got Adaptive Cruise Control? By this I mean radar controlled to maintain distance to the car in front and adjust speed to suit. I currently have this in a Mercedes and have decided I don't want to buy any other car without it. But when did Porsche introduce this to the Cayenne? I'm pretty sure it was available for the 2014 facelift, but was it ever available for the pre facelift second gen?

So, I'll be looking for a Diesel S with Adaptive Cruise but hoped for some info on when this combo first became available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that. I'm awaiting delivery of the brochure for the pre-facelift and will look for the option in there. I thought it might only be offered for the facelift, so good news it was available earlier.

Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.