Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, Just dove into the Porsche community by purchasing a 2011 Turbo. I have always been loyal to the Valentine One, however, I now want to switch to something more integrated in conjunction with a laser jammer.Here is my delema, I am stuck between two options:1. Passport 9500ci dector/jammer set up, however, have heard some sketchy things regarding the jammer.2. Belltronic STIR detector in conjunction with either the Blinder M47X Extreme jammer OR the Laser Interceptor Quad Elite Version 8.My issue is this, I have heard with these set-ups the Lane Change Assist causes issues with the jammers.Any info would be great! Thank you and I look forward to being a member here.Jeff

·
Registered
23 Posts
welcome to the forum!

Got any pic's of your new Cayenne?

What sketchy things have you heard regarding the Passport 9500ci?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would stick with your Valentine One. In my opinion, all other radar detectors are a joke when compared to the V1. I have mine hard wired in my Cayenne Turbo.

·
Registered
116 Posts
If front/rear protection interests you, the K40 RL360i gives front/side/rear radar detection and front/rear laser diffusion. They install what they sell, and boast being able to customize on an individual vehicle basis. And this page suggests compatibility with LCA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts