Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Привет, I am learning Russian and I thought it would be a good idea to learn the CS:GO vocab so I could use the language on a more regular basis. I created for myself a memrise course to learn this vocab, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone who speaks Russian could check over this course and make sure I did not make any mistakes. If anyone who speaks Russian would like to volunteer to do audio for this course please let me know

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very funny subject, it is always interesting to play with Russian CS:GO, especially when they are trying to say something in English and you, on the other end, are trying to say some cursing words in Russian, just like Elizabeth Olsen)) by the way, once, I made a Russian friend, after we cursed at each other, and we opened the discussion about trading platforms on CSGO since we decided to play as a team and to buy some new stuff, to have the same skins and upgraded guns, so he advised me Trade CSGO Skins ⭐ Best CSGO Trading Site & Trade Bot - SkinsMonkey where indeed I have found I huge variety of items, very original and on top of that, there could be some items with a sense of patriotism for each player, doesn't matter where are you from.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts