Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking to purchase a Porsche Cayenne '08 or '09 model year. I'm trying to decide between the S, GTS or Turbo. I'm looking for advice on reliability of those model years, mileage limits to stay under when purchasing (like not over 100k?), reliability between the different engine types, annual maintenance costs, any other gotchas in the model years I am looking at, and general fun factor.

I'll continue to browse and read the forum, but welcome any advice from anyone that has either purchased or currently drives them. I live in Atlanta, so anyone selling a Cayenne would be welcome as well. Thanks in advance for any tips and advice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just purchased a 2008 Cayenne a couple of weeks ago with about 88,000 miles. It runs like new. After doing much research I narrowed my search to 2008 to 2009 models and was able to find several for sale in the Chicago area. For the price, you can't beat it. Autotrader and cars.com were helpful to me in my search. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts