Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I needed to change my battery today no big deal except the battery was completely dead so I needed to jump the battery to move the seat to access the battery storage area a really dumb design if you ask me.
Anyways after I installed the new battery my dash memory was gone (synced locks tpms on off ability ect. I can scroll thru the settings but only so far clock shows and nothing else?
Strange I like my locks to sync up so all lock and unlock with one press of the button.
Any help?

·
Registered
116 Posts
You don't say what year, but my 2013 CD has jumper cable remote connections under the hood. My last Mercedes had a second battery that was dedicated to electronics alone. Porsche clearly did not go down that road. So on a single battery system that supports both starting and electronics, ordinarily one connects backup battery to hold stuff in memory while the main battery is disconnected. Sounds like you skipped that step. Only thing I can suggest is; go to the owner manual and start setting everything from scratch - as if it was a new car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts