Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are planning on buying a new car sometime soon. We narrowed it down to these 3 cars. I know that VW owns Audi, and Porsche owns 50% of VW. I really want the Porsche Cayenne, cause its a porsche and it's nice. My Dad likes the Porsche and really likes the ML350. The Audi Q7 also has a lot of interior room. The thing is though, I heard it cost a lot of money for maintenece on the Porsche. I am not so sure about Audi or Mercedes either casue we have a Lexus, and 2 Nissans. So I was wondering what car would fit really good.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Likaibin, how old are you? Which country do you live in?
Toyota=Lexus
Honda=Acura
VW=Audi=Porsche=Lamborghin and a whole bunch of other companies

If you are asking which is the most reliable and lowest cost of ownership, then Lexus is your winner. Porsche/Audi would be your 2nd place with Mercedes sitting in last place.

If you are looking for a luxurious SUV and want no issues then buy a Lexus.
If you are looking for an SUV with both luxury and sporty pretensions you purchase and Audi/Porsche.
If you are looking for simply a status symbol, you can buy the Audi/Porsche or Mercedes.

The ML350 caters to individuals who want German craftsmanship with family hauling capabilities. The ML 350 offers no sport factor and resale is worse than many of it's competitors.

You will have to ask your parents what they want out of an SUV and then get back to us and we can help you in offering advice to your family.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are planning on buying a new car sometime soon. We narrowed it down to these 3 cars. I know that VW owns Audi, and Porsche owns 50% of VW. I really want the Porsche Cayenne, cause its a porsche and it's nice. My Dad likes the Porsche and really likes the ML350. The Audi Q7 also has a lot of interior room. The thing is though, I heard it cost a lot of money for maintenece on the Porsche. I am not so sure about Audi or Mercedes either casue we have a Lexus, and 2 Nissans. So I was wondering what car would fit really good.
GM MDI Tool

1 - 3 of 3 Posts