Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello last month, I bought an ecu chip tunning called CARPROG Total V4.01 obd2 tool ECU Chip Tunning from this site http://www.diyobd2.fr/wholesale/bdm-frame-with-adapters-set-fit-original-fgtech-1707.html BDM FRAME with Adapters Set Fit original FGTECH, they delivered this tool really rapid, and I acquire it soon after 3 days upon payment. When I received it, and tested it on my auto FORD Airbag Reset, all works fantastic, which makes me very satisfied about this web page.

One| day, when I pay a visit to my uncle, he is checking his automobiles problems and acquiring worried about upkeep costs, I told my expertise then he asked me to get a BDM FRAME for him. In actual fact I don't know what's it, but I place the key function in this web page, what a surprise! I come across it. Checking the description it really is made from good quality plexiglass and can use on BDM100 programmer. I bought the BDM FRAME with Adapters for my uncle, he also received it just after 3 days, and he said it is actually what he wanted. He looks incredibly happy, so do I.

So hoping this expertise will help you who need to obtain the BDM FRAME FGTECH. Get pleasure from your days, guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts