Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum members! Some of you may have heard of me from my Youtube channel over the years but until now, I never knew that Porsche even made a SUV. I had someone run a deal past me on a 2004 Cayenne Turbo. I almost didn't buy it because my research told me that the 2004 & 2011 models were years that I should avoid. But then I found out that it was the base model 2004 that had the bad reputation, not the turbo model. So I pulled the trigger and picked it up for $3800. It is in good shape, runs REALLY strong but probably needs some type of tune up or work and the interior needs a little TLC also. The exterior and interior are areas of my expertise, as that is what I am known for across the internet. I am in the process of making this car look better than it has in years and I plan to document that trek in the detailing section.

I come from a Corvette background (I have a 2019 and a 2001), and I do a LOT of work on my cars myself because I have found that dealership technicians can be rather clueless. So I don't trust other people working on my cars and thus, I learn everything I need to learn on my own by research and forums. I also posts tutorials on all of my repairs but my detailing videos are what everyone outside of the Corvette world knows me for. So hopefully, I can contribute to the DIY forums as I believe in fixing anything and everything that is wrong with my cars. We will see! 🙂

1 - 1 of 1 Posts