Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With every car that I have owned over the last 10 year, I have participated in online forums pertaining to those particular vehicles for valuable info.

I must say that this one has been the most ineffective. I have posted 5 threads, with many views but no responses, zero. The site is well put together by the administrators. But if the users are not actively sharing info it's useless.

Looking for other resources....:mad::mad::mad:

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Hi there,
Please be sure you are posting in the correct sections, for example, I see you posted this thread, http://www.cayenneforums.com/forum/porsche-cayenne-non-turbo-engine-forum/9378-navigation-dvd-unreadable.html in the Porsche Cayenne Non-Turbo Engine Forum

I would suggest posting it in here Porsche Cayenne Interior Modifications Forum - Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum

Little changes like that can make a difference, I'm sorry to hear you aren't finding the info you need. Its also possible someone could have posted a similar issue to yours, maybe try to find an existing thread before creating a new one perhaps? People might not respond if it is a duplicate issue.

Hope that helps:)

-Marie, Community Support

1 - 2 of 2 Posts