Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With every car that I have owned over the last 10 year, I have participated in online forums pertaining to those particular vehicles for valuable info.

I must say that this one has been the most ineffective. I have posted 5 threads, with many views but no responses, zero. The site is well put together by the administrators. And looking at posts by other forum members, very few are responding to them either. But if the users are not actively sharing info it's useless. I guess I've been spoiled by the Lexus and Cadillac forums.

Looking for other resources....:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah I am new here and when I search for answers to my questions I see threads of other people asking the same question but 0 actual replies... DO you have a cayenne? are you knowledgeable in them?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm gaining knowledge of the 1st generation, but there's still a lot to learn. They're great vehicles, but very complicated even with the factory manuals...

·
Registered
23 Posts
+1 on those 2 other forums. Rennlist is more DIY guys and 6speed more for mods.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im new to this forum. I been if cars forum before . but I been looking on this forum for aswers. I have not find them.

looking for another forum more active

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have to agree with others, I previously owned a Macan S and am a member on that forum as well. I have noticed apposed to here it is very active and everyone is quick to respond and help each other out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
For a popular model, I am a little surprised as well. I mostly go to Pelican for 911 info. I'll check out Rennlist, but I would like this resource to develop.

Hi Ross:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any luck you can help with my recent post about a intermittent “oil pressure monitoring failure” light I receive when decelerating comes on and then goes away.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm guessing there aren't that many Cayenne owners tinkering with their own cars vs taking them to the dealers.

the Cayenne is the same basic vehicle underneath as the VW Touareg (actually the Touareg is really the same vehicle underneath as the Cayenne). They share a common platform and chassis with the VW Touareg and platform with the Audi 7.

There is a really active Touareg forum over at clubtouareg dot org (sorry my post count isn't high enough to post links here) you may have better luck with deep electronic and mechanical questions there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I agree with others. This forum is not active and there is no core group to pick it up. I am not sure the purpose of it then. Macan forum on the other hand is very active, with a great core group, and everyone jumping in to help right away especially for someone new. The FB group mentioned may be the alternative but I am not on FB so I am not sure what my options are.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts