Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I’ve never been a 'winter person.'

I’ve lived in Canada my whole life, and not once have I woken up in the winter to a frigid, dark and dreary day feeling like I could conquer the world. I thought that taking up a winter sport like snowboarding or skiing would help fight my winter blues. Nope. I just ended up getting injured and hating winter even more.

Porsche seems to have a cure for people like me who love driving, hate winter, and might be tired of skiing injuries: Porsche Camp4 is an immersive winter performance driving course/vacation that teaches people how to drive when grip is rarer than a January heat wave. The program not only teaches how to be safer drivers in the snow, but also how to properly get sideways in it. It takes a driver’s worst winter enemies—snow and ice—and turns them into their best friends.
Read more about the Top 4 Things I Learned at Porsche Camp4 Winter Performance Driving School at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
1 Posts
And what is the difference between the Porsche Camp4 Winter Performance driving school and a regular driving school? It's just that I studied at a driving school during the pandemic, and we had classes online, and I did only practice offline. And I had to look for an alternative replacement for online training because I didn't understand anything there. And the only thing that I remembered was that our practice teacher told us to go to the defensive driving school website if we want to know and understand more. Since he did not have time to give all the material during the online lesson. And so why am I saying this, but to the fact that I just want to find out what is the difference between these driving schools.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts