Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

Whats do you like the most about the Cayenne?

12K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  MikeR 
#1 ·
We all have different reasons why we wanted it. But what is the one thing you like the most about the car. The one thing that made you chose it over all the other possible choices you were looking at. Share with everyone here what it was since I know there will be a lot of different answers to this one.

#4 ·
I recently acquired a 2008 Porsche Cayenne. When I purchased it, it had 42000 miles and still the original manufacturer's warranty.
Now that I am approaching 50,000 miles the original warranty is set to expire and I have looked a bit into the extended warranty options.
First question would be- is the extended warranty ($5000 expense) worth it on this type of car?
Second question- in your experience with german cars do you believe there are occurences with the car that happen frequently after 50k miles?

#5 ·
Personally I wouldn't. I feel 5k is better spent on other things. Though it is a gamble I am taking. The question is are you willing to risk it. Worst case scenario something breaks and needs repairing which can run you thousands of dollars. Pretty much a catch 22.

#7 ·
I like the comfort, the feeling of safety and the solid build quality only a Porsche provides. I have had all the main stream German cars but none quite carry the prestigious badge do they?
The V8 is super, ample power and as Bently always said it's adequate! Well it tootles around town, screams down winding country lanes and crusies at far from legal speeds effotlessly.... what more could you ask for?
Oh it looks great too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.