Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could it be fitted easily later? because my order is going to be locked in a couple of days, and saw the price difference between what suncoast is offering and my dealer. It's not a must for me now, but i may add the turbo wheels after i get the car which needs the extensions. So my question is whether this option is a pain to install and just bite the cost and order it, or is it an easy install for a future mod, thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Matt. Not quite sure what your question is but I'll try to help you. I have an 06` Turbo S and I purchased the wheel arch extensions and the aero kit from Suncoast. I have 285x35x22 wheel/tire combo on my truck and didn't really need the wheel arches. Only got them for cosmetics. I say this because I also have 19mm wheel spacers and my wheel fits perfectly flush with the fender. Which esthetically is what you want. Without the spacers my wheel would fit under the fender and not flush. The arch extensions give you about .25" more space (approx. 6mm).
In terms of application, it's rather easy. First get them painted, then they are held on with double faced tape. I can tell you one thing... the truck looks absolutely smokin`. Hoped this helped.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Matt. Not quite sure what your question is but I'll try to help you. I have an 06` Turbo S and I purchased the wheel arch extensions and the aero kit from Suncoast. I have 285x35x22 wheel/tire combo on my truck and didn't really need the wheel arches. Only got them for cosmetics. I say this because I also have 19mm wheel spacers and my wheel fits perfectly flush with the fender. Which esthetically is what you want. Without the spacers my wheel would fit under the fender and not flush. The arch extensions give you about .25" more space (approx. 6mm).
In terms of application, it's rather easy. First get them painted, then they are held on with double faced tape. I can tell you one thing... the truck looks absolutely smokin`. Hoped this helped.

Not sure where you got your numbers, although i see you have an '06.

The latest version wheel arch extensions are said to increase the wheel well by approximately .75".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts