Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you use your Cayenne as your main daily driver? More importantly do you think the Cayenne would actually be a practical daily driver or would you get something else to daily drive?

·
Registered
38 Posts
gas mileage is ok but its a bit too big for me to use as a daily. its gonna be the workhorse of the family fleet. the one we use when the other cars cant get the job done.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yes. I drive it every morning to the train station and back home at the end of the day. Though most of the driving is done during the weekends for family outings or errands. I find it to be a comfortable ride. Gas can be a little expense but overall it is worth it.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Cayenne (when it arrives....) = Daily Driver for me

A diesel Cayenne on order, for estimated early Sept delivery. It will replace my Audi Q5 as my daily driver - around town (Seattle), but probably >90% of miles on highway at 50 mph to xxx mph - not sayin' :D. It will be interesting to see what kind of mileage I get; I'm more interested in the diesel Cayenne's RANGE than fuel savings.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Agreed. My Cayenne diesel is due in August, and it will be a daily driver. My 2011 Touareg TDI Sport has a local driving range around 700 miles, and a highway mileage range of over 800. I don't expect the Cayenne to deliver anything less.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts