Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used to hate twitter but now I find it useful for getting information from local authorities instead of the local news!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My favorite one is Instagram where there are many very interesting accounts. It already depends on what you want to see, what interests you have (music, football, etc.), everything depends on your desires. I can say that there are many very interesting accounts on Instagram, but not so popular than some less interesting but extremely popular accounts. I currently have an account that I think is very useful, but it is not popular. I think about to find how to buy instagram likes because I see that a good solution. What everyone here think about it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have used several social media in the past. Among them, telegram, tweeter, facebook, however, after I became convinced of the uselessness of these social networks for business, I switched to instagram and it was a very correct decision. Instagram has many functions that allow you to develop and develop your blog. However, on Instagram it is quite problematic to monitor activity and analyze the audience. This is why I prefer to use third-party platforms like Onlypult for social networking.

·
Registered
2014 Cayenne GTS, Soul Performance Cat-Deletes, GTA Apple Car Play Kit, BCForged EH175 on order.
18 Posts
Save The World, Delete Your Social Media!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts